LockTite Storage is currently seeking a high energy, enthusiastic, customer service and sales driven individual to join our property management team in Dripping. He/she will assist in maximizing the rental potential of the property through a positive attitude that reflects the desire to maintain the highest level of customer service and respect for internal and external customers. He/she should be detail oriented, understand general accounting and have good computer skills. Additional responsibilities include light maintenance on property such as removal of weeds, cleaning units, and removing debris.
LockTite Storage is committed to being a premier self storage provider. Our property management teams are challenged to work hard, reach out, contribute ideas and help us grow. We pride ourselves on delivering honest, professional, friendly service to our customers and to each other. We strive to listen and learn from experience, respect different ideas, celebrate accomplishments and encourage plenty of problem-solving to benefit our customers and our organization.
This position is full time with approximately 30-40 hours per week.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of all product lines and services available.
• Use established sales skills to handle customer service inquiries and leasing units.
• Handle customer inquiries and issues in timely and courteous manner.
• Sales of merchandise and all other ancillary services available at the facility.
• Prepare and execute the required lease agreement in accordance with policy.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of lease requirements.
• Handle required financial transactions and banking activities in accordance with LockTite policies.
• Understand property management software for leasing and taking payments.
• Timely collection of rent, deposits and assessed fees.
• Adhere to the guidelines set forth in the employee handbook.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
This position requires a valid driver’s license
• Must be dependable, able to work independently and have a positive "can do" attitude.
• High level customer service skills
• Previous storage management a plus
• Retail or hospitality background a plus
• Basic computer skills
WORK STATUS: Full time approximately 30-40 hours per week
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm and Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
Note: LockTite Storage retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job Type: Full time 5 days a week rotating each month: Monday-Friday in May, July, September, November, January, March
Tuesday-Saturday in June, August, October, December, February abs April.
Benefits: health/dental available, paid holidays, 1 week paid vacation after one year.
If you are interested in applying, send your resume to Dee Marsh:
email@example.com or drop it off at LockTite at 3000 Hwy 290 E, DS