• Follow safety rules as guests’ board and exit shuttle or cross
streets near stops.
• Speaks with guests about their stay and assists with service
• Comply with traffic regulations to operate vehicles in a safe and
• Maintain order among guests during trips to ensure safety.
• Check the condition of a vehicle's tires, brakes, windshield
wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety
equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
• Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs.
• Pick up and drop off guests at regularly scheduled locations,
following time schedules.
• Maintain knowledge of first-aid procedures.
• Prepare and submit reports that may include the number of
passengers or trips, hours worked, mileage, fuel
consumption, or fares received.
• Read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
• Drive gasoline, diesel, or electrically powered multi-passenger
vehicles to transport guests between
designated locations and activities.
• Regulate heating, lighting, and ventilation systems for
• Keep shuttle interiors clean for passengers.
• Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation
situations, using telephones or mobile two-way
• Make minor repairs to vehicles.
• Listening and responding to guests’ requests and complaints